By accessing this Website, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions.
LEI hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by LEI on the Website solely for non-commercial use by you or internally within your organization (or if you are a LEI Distributor or Partner, your customer’s organization) solely in support of LEI products or services. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials, which you make, shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring or transferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any intellectual property rights of LEI or any third party.
ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM LEI. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO — USE, COPY, MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Although LEI has attempted to provide accurate information on the Website, LEI assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. LEI may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. LEI does not guarantee that the Website will always be available or accessible, and is not responsible or liable for any problems you may experience in accessing the Website or any information on it, even if LEI has been advised of such problems. Mention of non-LEI products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
LEI provides Internet Domain Name Registration, World Wide Web page hosting, Electronic Mail services, Custom Website/Database Design, Electronic Applications, Multimedia Streaming, Open Source software, & Small Business consulting.
LEI’s general policy is to act as a neutral provider of hosting services to the global Internet. LEI reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by LEI when LEI decides that the account has been inappropriately used, as solely determined by LEI.
Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (i.e. January 31, 2017 subscription renews on February 28, 2017).
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- LEI may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- LEI may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that LEI provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user “dashboard” page, accessible after logging in to the matthew.maennche.com Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will lose access immediately.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Links to Third Party Sites
These policies are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions or need more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.